Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Talla- freakin- hassee!

Just got back from Florida and I had a great time! Dad's ballet was soooo fun and a big hit! I think my favorite number was to Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Give it away Now". Here we are on opening night (in my new dress!)



We drove to a beautiful beach on St. George Island- and even though it was cloudy... we got a little pink! Oops! There was a family of five Blue Heron walking around on the beach and I swear they were posing for me. These things are definitely the largest birds I've been this close to in the wild. If you know me well, you know birds really creep me out, but these guys were cool. I just tried not to look to much at their Jurassic style taloned feet.




1 comment:

Jenaveve said...

Oh this post cracked me up! I too have 'big bird' fear and would have been freaking out just a little... but still admiring them for their natural beauty.

What posers are they? :)