Friday, May 8, 2009

Landord love!

On my way to the mail box this morning I got a very welcome surprise! Our landlords reduced our rent! Its only by $50, but every little bit helps, right? There was no real explanation, just a letter that said our rent would be reduced beginning June 1st. Yippie!



On another note... we spotted a new Pepsi product yesterday and thought we'd try it out. It's called Pepsi Natural.



We both enjoyed this much more than regular Pepsi. The flavor is light and smooth- and it is very mildly carbonated. Eric is not one for "pop" usually, but he drank three of these last night! It is noticeably missing that heavy syrup feeling and acidic after taste of regular soda. It is quite a bit more expensive though- and Im not sure that is is really that much more healthy for you. Still, for as little as E and I actually drink "pop", I think we would spend a little extra to feel a little less guilty. Here are some other reviews from Bev Review and Keacher.

No comments: