Thursday, May 28, 2009

Make new friends but keep the old...

Spotlight on two friends!

First up the wonderfully talented Kristen Mengelkoch! She was one of the funny and fabulous ladies whom I got to undress during my stint with Forbidden Broadway. We met up today for Mani/ pedi's and she brought me a fabulous chocolate cupcake from Crumbs!



She is a new friend who makes me laugh and who appreciates my relationship with chocolate. I think I'll keep her around!



Next up my dear, dear friend Jimmy Stansell. We've been friends since elementary school. In second grade I had a dream that we were married and he set our baby on the stove and it evaporated. He was a star soccer player in high school and is now a coach and math teacher at that same high school.



He's a great friend who's always been there for me. He loves to shag and I cant wait to hang out with him this week!

MMMMmmmmmm! I love my friends! Who would we be without 'em?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Did you know that Noah played on Winston-Salem's adult soccer league for a couple of seasons, on the same team as Jimmy?

kadler said...

Aww, this is such a sweet post! What would we do without friends, indeed!