I tore nine strips at about 1/4" wide and made three small braids with them. Then I braided those braids, hot glued the ends so they wont fray, and added a hook/ eye. Voila! Easy as pie- well easier, actually.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Scrappy Happy!
Inspired by this post, I made myself a new necklace from the scraps of my recent dress! I think its super cute!


I tore nine strips at about 1/4" wide and made three small braids with them. Then I braided those braids, hot glued the ends so they wont fray, and added a hook/ eye. Voila! Easy as pie- well easier, actually.
I tore nine strips at about 1/4" wide and made three small braids with them. Then I braided those braids, hot glued the ends so they wont fray, and added a hook/ eye. Voila! Easy as pie- well easier, actually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment