Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pretty Dresses!

The dresses are complete! I love the way the pink dress came out and I'm obsessed with the fabric flower. I can't wait to dance the night away at Lindsay's wedding!





The blue dress is my favorite! I really want to make this a few more times with different fabrics. The pleats on the front were tedious, but well worth it! I think the little bow gives it a vintage feel, too.





Total cost for both dresses: about $30.00. Beat that!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Dude. Awesome. I can sew dresses like that...in my dreams.

Adrienne said...

LOVE the dresses! Especially the pink one!

Sewtellme said...

Fantastic dresses!

Erica Bunker said...

Gorgeous dresses!

Breanna said...

I saw that pattern online too (for the one shoulder dress), but decided on another one. Your version is amazing. I'm just now learning to sew, any tips for a beginner? Also, how did you make that fabulous flower?