Sunday, April 5, 2009

Babies on the Brain!

Help! I've got babies on the brain! Not my own future babies, dont worry, but other peoples babies! Nieces, nephews, friends babies, friends who are thinking about having babies... babies everywhere! I have always been a baby lover and its true, I cant wait to have a few of my own one day- but until then I'll just live vicariously through my girls who've popped out one or two of their own. I found this awesome online shop Blabla that I want to buy everyone presents from and command you all to buy my future baby everything from here, too! Check it out!







I also have an appreciation for the dolls awesome names! I myself had imaginary friends named Oopalali-Inkadidi and Honkelschmidt.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great find! I adore the mobile. Also, I had a doll when I was little that I called Fasicka. ?.