Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding Shoes Duex

So, if you remember, I was really and truly excited when I found the perfect Wedding shoes last month.



Well, I still love them because...
Pros: 1. Price! They were only $35 on EBay. 2. Wedge heel! Hello comfort. 3. Details!Love the vintage style and the petal applique.

but Im having second thoughts because...

Cons: 1. Color. They are a bit darker than in the pick. Much more ivory than I expected. 2. Ouch! They cut across my big toe bunion in a really bad way greatly compromising the whole comfort thing.

I haven't given up hope- but I did buy an alternative. These stunners:



Pros: 1. Pink! Blush pink is just about the only color I've incorporated into our wedding plans, and I love the idea of a little bit of it poking out from under my dress. 2. Price! They were on sale for $45 from $109 on Endless. 3. Details! I love the T strap and there is a red heart printed on the sole.
Cons: 1. Ouch! The heel height is 3.5". 2. Shiny! They're made of patent leather. Not 100% sure how I feel about that.

Shoe #2 is definitely a sexier shoe. I'll just have to wait and see how they look and feel on my darn feet!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love the idea of the pink shoes. Hope they work out!

P.S. My word verification is "facking." Um, what?