Friday, July 31, 2009

Blue- and- Gold -Mount -Tabor -High!

I'm one of those rare breed of people who really liked high school. Actually, I loved it. In fact, my first few weeks of college I spent wishing I were still in high school.



I am still very, very close to many of my friends from dear old Mount Tabor High School. We often talk about how rare it was and how lucky we were to have enjoyed it so much.



Highlights for me were of course the musicals, cheerleading, and countless nights running from those lovely WSPD officers who were just trying to do their job.

4 comments:

Gail said...

OMG you were so pretty (I'm sure that you still are!). Can't wait to see your wedding photographs.
I've just cottoned onto the fact that cheer leaders are real - I always thought that they just happened in movie scripts. Not a popular pursuit in the land of Oz.

Costume Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Costume Diva said...

You love it.