Saturday, June 6, 2009
A week of Wedding Meetings!
Well I must admit that I had some anxiety about this week and what seemed like an overwhelming amount of meetings! But now I feel soooo much more excited and confident about everything! Each vendor I met with made me feel more and more sure that I had made all the right choices! What really put me over the edge of excitement was when I found out Carolyn (my dress maker) had whipped together a muslin of my dress for me to try on! Most brides buy their dress almost instantly, so for me to finally see my idea starting to take shape over a year after we've been engaged was such a relief! Its going to be gorgeous! We bought the fabric yesterday- silk satin, silk chiffon, and a beautiful beaded lace. Sorry, no pictures till the end! Today is all about prepping the house and the food for my Fiesta Bridal Shower tomorrow! I cant wait to chat and laugh and smile with my girls! I'll be back in NY on Monday and then you will be bombarded with pictures of this week's events!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment