Monday, December 8, 2008

Paint and more paint...

I've been a very busy bee lately as I moved on from my sewing room to paint the kitchen. Kitchens are hard to paint 'cause there are so many nook and crannies! Im still not done with the second coat- but hopefully I'll get it done this week so I can post some pictures. Im so mad I forgot to take a "before" shot so you could see the stunning "after". Oh well. I'll just tell you it was white before and green after. I did buy this awesome little "gossip bench" for our entry. I thought it would be a cute place to set our keys/ mail- and a place to sit while putting on shoes and boots etc. Its supposed to get here today.



I also got out our stockings and this really tacky dancing Santa Eric's mom gave us. I also got some cheep-o tree ornaments from Duane Reade (our drugstore) and filled a few vases with them. No tree- but its still a little Christmas-y! Oh! Tara, my long time friend from home, was in town too!We did some shopping and I got this awesome pair of boots(Sporto brand)at DSW! They are SO soft and warm inside!



Well, I guess thats all for now folks!

No comments: