That's a cake?? Wow. I have a Singer Featherweight that I love, love, love. Amazing that someone could make a cake look like a sewing machine. Cool. And Happy Birthday, by the way.
Happy (belated) birthday! That's an awesome cake. I noticed that the writing on it is in Russian - I can honestly say that I have not seen anything nearly that cool in a year and a half in Ukraine.
4 comments:
That's a cake?? Wow. I have a Singer Featherweight that I love, love, love. Amazing that someone could make a cake look like a sewing machine. Cool. And Happy Birthday, by the way.
Happy (belated) birthday! That's an awesome cake. I noticed that the writing on it is in Russian - I can honestly say that I have not seen anything nearly that cool in a year and a half in Ukraine.
I would love that cake ... I have been to the giant green glode in St Petersburg (the singer sewing maching factory) ... love it
Jen, you mean all those Ukranian ladies that push you around in the thread shop havent baked for you yet? Any idea what it says?
Post a Comment