skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Costume Diva
Costume Divas Resume
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Happy Holidays!
I hope everyone had a very happy holiday! I got to go down to NC for a few days and spend Christmas with my family. It was such a great trip!
My favorite gift?
The Thomas Paul Kabuki tote from my wish list! I was a little more excited about it than I expected. I just love it so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello there!
Costume Diva
I'm a laughing, loving, singing, sewing, Costume Diva!
Email me!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(41)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(133)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(200)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(24)
▼
December
(12)
Happy Holidays!
Civil War Era Dresses
Stocking Stuffers!
It runs in the family...
Shower Curtain?
I took the challenge presented on Creature Comfort...
Rain Rain Go Away
Dream Cake!
Christmas Craft!
New Furniture!
Kidz theze dayz
Paint and more paint...
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
Labels
New York Life
(137)
Thoughts
(60)
Family
(52)
Costume Diva
(45)
Theater
(41)
Dance
(40)
Eric
(39)
wedding planning
(38)
Shopaholic
(37)
Sewing Project
(36)
Friends
(29)
Crafty
(25)
Domestic Diva
(25)
Winston- Salem
(24)
Holidays
(22)
ABT
(19)
Opera
(19)
Television
(18)
Childhood
(17)
Fashion
(16)
Movie
(16)
Christmas
(15)
Etsy
(14)
music
(14)
Wardrobe Supervisor
(12)
Blogs
(11)
Food
(11)
McCalls Pattern
(11)
Mom
(10)
Sis
(10)
Art
(9)
Summer
(9)
American Girl
(8)
Halloween
(8)
Baby
(7)
Dad
(7)
Book
(6)
Clairebelle's Closet
(6)
Simplicity Pattern
(6)
Subway Stories
(6)
Vintage
(6)
Harry Potter
(5)
Photography
(5)
Birthday
(4)
Butterick Pattern
(4)
Fairport
(4)
Marriage
(4)
Vogue
(3)
Wedding
(3)
Weird NY Moments
(3)
Comedy
(2)
Exercise
(2)
In the Media
(2)
Autumn
(1)
Broadway
(1)
Shoes
(1)
baking
(1)
I Heart Etsy
No comments:
Post a Comment