
Woohooo! This will be my first job under an IATSE Local 764 contract and I will become an official Union Member! I cant wait to start in May. I know a few of the company members from NCSA so it will be nice to work with them. Im going to be going to work everyday at The MET, people!!

5 comments:
holy cow! HUGEST congrats!!!
my dream was to always be a museum curator at the MET. I think it's my fave place.
it's just too wonderful...you just never know where life will take you...XOXO
Hey, congrats! That's awesome. I'll totally trade you NYCB tix for ABT if you're interested! I've never seen a show there, but I'm sure it's all brilliant.
WOWZA! Amazing!
Ahh, if you'll be working in wardrobe I'll probably miss you because the costume shop is in a different building than the theater. But, if you come in for a tour or anything, come over to my table and say hello! Would love to meet or chat over lunch or something. I'll let you know about tickets I can get for the spring.
Post a Comment