Monday, August 3, 2009

Not so cute when the red rocket appears... huh?

Earlier today I was watching this video:

forbidden love from dooce on Vimeo.



It reminded me of this story:

When I was a kid I did a few shows at the WS Little Theater. This one summer we were having a closing party for "Gypsy" I think, back in the scene shop. Some of us kids were running around and playing in the grass. Someone had brought their dog and it was running around, too. I really didn't like dogs as a kid so I was doing my best to avoid its entirely too rambunctious and slobbery self. Good thing. Next thing I knew it had knocked down one of the littlest kids and was humping her with all it's might. The girl was crying and it took a few minutes for the adults to realize what was happening and pull the dog off of her. Yeah, it's not so cute now, huh little girl? Incidentally, another one of those closing parties is the first time I remember being "drunk". I had been secretly drinking mimosas all night. He he.

No comments: