Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sneak Peak

Im so excited that two of my favorite musicals are about to be revived on B'way. One of those is Hair- which Julie and I tried to see while it was still at Shakespeare in the Park this summer. We waited in line about 7hrs to get free tickets, then it was rained out- and you dont get a rain check. So soon I'll get another chance and Im so excited. The guy playing Berger (Will Swenson) was in a show I dressed a few years ago, Adrift in Macao.

Also opening next month is West Side Story. Playbill.com had some sneak- peak pictures that really got me jazzed about it!




I was worried when I heard they were "updating" it a bit- but it seems from these pics that the original vibe is still there. You can see all 10 photos by Joan Marcus here. Now if only Jesus Christ Superstar would return- Id be in heaven!

No comments: