E's b-day is actually Saturday, but he's going back home for the weekend. So, I baked a cake and he blew out the candles tonight. It was a white cake with apricot preserves and coconut garnish. Mmmmm. The preserves I got from the Amish Market on 50th St. and 9th Ave. Sooo delicious. If you're in NYC stop in there for a gourmet shopping treat. You'll have a hell of a lot better choice of products than at your local C- Town.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Babe!
E's b-day is actually Saturday, but he's going back home for the weekend. So, I baked a cake and he blew out the candles tonight. It was a white cake with apricot preserves and coconut garnish. Mmmmm. The preserves I got from the Amish Market on 50th St. and 9th Ave. Sooo delicious. If you're in NYC stop in there for a gourmet shopping treat. You'll have a hell of a lot better choice of products than at your local C- Town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment