
Truthfully- this is not an actual image of her tart- but you get the idea. Another confession- I do not usually like apple tarts, apple pie, apple cider or warm apple of any sort. Julie I didnt tell you this the other night- because it looked so good and I wanted to try it before passing any judgment. Well, you have swayed the harshest of critics, because I loved it! We had it warm and covered in whipped cream. Yummo!

1 comment:
This is what I tried to post the other night. Hopefully it will work this time!
A. I can't believe my apple tart and I made it into your blog! I feel like a celebrity. I'm so glad that you liked it, and I can't believe a made a warm apple treat believer out of you!
B. Thank you so much for having me (and my tart) over the other night. It was so good to see you and Tricia, and we definitely have to do it again soon (next time I won't be lame and bail early!).
C. Here is the link for the blog where I got the recipe. I think you'll really like it!
http://orangette.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment