Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Day!

What a great day I've had! First of all- the Letterman show was so fun! The theater is much more intimate than I had anticipated. Renee Zellweger was the first guest and she was so nice and teeny tiny! I loved her stunning red dress!



Although- it looks very similar to this dress she wore on his show last year. Hmmm.




Then I had two girlfriends from American Girl, Tricia and Julie, over for dinner! Tricia brought a salsa dip and Julie an apple tart. I made burritos with shredded pork and it was so tasty! I just popped a pork loin in the crock-pot for 8 hrs with some chicken stock, fajita seasoning, lime and lemon juice and cracked pepper. Mmmmmmm! So good! I could eat some form of rice/ beans/ cheese every day of my life.

But the best part of this day was that it was the last one of three weeks with out my man! E returns from Cali tomorrow and I couldn't be happier!