
It features Quentin, a teenage Park Slope wiz kid headed for Princeton and a life of mundane repetition. But then his ultimate geek, CS Lewis, Dungeons and Dragons fantasy comes true. He has the potential to attend a magical school and learn about everything magical. But as we know, when fantasies come true they aren't always what they're cracked up to be and faerie tales can turn dark and ugly.
The sequel is due next summer and I really cant wait to read what happens next for Q and his friends- who's left of them.
I highley recommend!

1 comment:
I sent a copy of this book to a friend and because I hadn't said it was from me, she thought it was a message that she too was a magician and that the book was sent to her so she would know.
I love that! It's like we're all hoping for a letter from an owl, a giant on a motorcycle or a special manila envelope.
Post a Comment