Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Year Anniversary!

I cant believe how this year has flown by! The past twelve months have been full of so much love, and not just between E and I, but from our family and friends as well. Thank you to everyone in our lives who support us and help us be the people we are. I am such a lucky gal!



"I promise to be your constant friend and faithful partner. I accept you entirely for who you are, and I promise to love you unconditionally, in sickness or in health, whether we are wealthy or in need. I promise to always encourage and inspire your creativity. I will celebrate your strengths and learn from your weaknesses. I promise to laugh and dance with you down every road our lives will lead us. I will love you for as long as we both shall live, and even after that. We are one heart, from now throughout eternity. I love you."

No comments: