Thursday, August 26, 2010

Family



A few weeks ago my cousin Connor was nearly killed from being accidentally shot by a spear gun while fishing with friends.

After going through this and my mothers stroke, I am in awe of what our bodies can endure and survive.

I am so thankful that he is recovering well and has even started back to school! I am very proud of him and my family for being so brave and strong. I have always been thankful for my loving and very close family, but these hard times have made me love them more than I ever imagined I could.

News Coverage:
one
two
three

2 comments:

Erin said...

HOLY COW. You're family's really been through it lately, huh?

Angela Friedman said...

Wow, I can hardly believe that X ray and the description... He's a very fortunate boy! I hope you and your family are now done with the traumatic events for a very long time. Thoughts and prayers-

Angela