Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Highlights of our Thanksgiving

1. The BABIES! Kailyn is sooo talkative now at just past 25 months. Her catch phrase of the week was "It's okay" and saying "Hi Uncle Eric!" and "Hi Aunt Marissa!". It was so awesome to see her calling everyone by name and knowing who goes with who. If I was in the room without Eric she would ask me where he was, and visa versa. So cute. Colin is scooting around and pulling himself up on everything!


2. The Bills game wasn't freezing! In fact, I didn't have to put my coat on until the second quarter! AND the Bills actually WON! Double whammy!

3. Our new TV!! We promised ourselves that our one big purchase with our wedding money would be a flat screen TV. E's friend works at an electronics store and gave us a killer deal! It arrives tomorrow along with our new HD receiver. SOOO EXCITED.

4. Our Wedding Picture Gallery! To view, select Peck Wedding Album. You have to register and make up a user name and password. Then the code is peck2009. We are so happy with them! I cannot recommend McDorman Photography enough! They were a joy.

I hope you guys had a wonderfull holiday as well!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Your wedding photos are lovely!