Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoe Shaking


I have this habit of shaking out my shoes before I put them on. I think it comes from when I used to ride horses- and they told you to always shake out your boots before you put them on because Black Widows like to live in them. Anyways, it stuck and I do it with every pair.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I do that too! And I never rode horses when I was young, but I once heard a story of a lady who drank from a glass of water by her bed during the night and accidentally swallowed it. I know that's a separate issue, but I'm so worried about spiders that I figure if they can make it into a glass of water, they'd be more than cozy in a shoe on the closet floor.

Erin said...

duh, of course she swallowed the water. There was a SPIDER in the water that she swallowed.