As promised, the proof that Burger King is leasing its playground. I just don't understand. I'll let you know what ends up in there.
Anyways, on my way home from work this evening I was reminded of a very important lesson every New Yorker should learn about the subway. Lesson: If the entire train is crowded except for ONE car- there is a reason that ONE car is empty. That reason could be one or both of the following- 1. There is a VERY smelly homeless person who's stench permeates your hair and clothing. 2. There is vomit.
Tonight my fatigue caused me to forget this very important rule and tonight- there was vomit. Not just one puddle either, but two puddles.I thought about taking a picture of it for you- but then I thought better of myself. The punishment for forgetting said rule is that you are then stuck in the stinky car until the next stop when you and all the other New Yorkers who forgot the rule scramble into the next car. We also don't bother telling the people now entering the stinky car- because they should learn the lesson the hard way like we did. That's New York City people.
Oh, and Happy 18th Birthday Bryony! Love you! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment