We had so much fun on our little road trip upstate! Pro football was much more enjoyable than Nascar. It was VERY cold though. I told Eric I would prefer to go earlier in the season next year, then I would have had a great time- rather than a good but really cold time. Its always nice to get out of the city and the 6 hour drive went very smoothly, even through the scattered snow storms. I think we will definitely do this again!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Bills Game!
We had so much fun on our little road trip upstate! Pro football was much more enjoyable than Nascar. It was VERY cold though. I told Eric I would prefer to go earlier in the season next year, then I would have had a great time- rather than a good but really cold time. Its always nice to get out of the city and the 6 hour drive went very smoothly, even through the scattered snow storms. I think we will definitely do this again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment