Friday, September 5, 2008

Well, AG Theater has officially closed. Myself and about 8 others are there "striking" until Sept 26th. It was sad, but Im glad Im a part of strike cause its kind of like closure. Kind of. It was such a magical place, and it has meant so much to everyone who's walked through the doors. I already miss the girls and everyone so much!


Closing Company of Ag Theater!


Thats 150 lights down from the grid! Phew!

Still no job, but I did finally find a posting to apply for! Cross your fingers for me!
Dado's coming to visit next week, and I cant wait to see him! After that I just look forward to coming to Winston for a week! I need some QT with mom and sis! Sept 27- Oct 4th I'll be there so mark your calenders! La Caretta will be premiere dinner of choice! Love you!

No comments: