I think this week at American Girl is really going to feel like the beginning of the end. Girls are going to start having their last shows and we're having a movie night with video montages that our Artistic Director has put together. Lots of tears guaranteed. I almost wish we hadnt had so much notice of our closing- its kind of been like tearing the band aide off slowly. While Im extremely sad, Im ready for it to be over already so I can move on! I still dont know whats next, but things tend to pop up at the last minute in theater. Last resort- I claim unemployment for a few weeks and jump start my ebay children's costume business.
I'll post a few of my fave pics Eric took in Japan! He had a great time and got very little sleep. Him and Dan climbed Mt. Fugi- over 12,000 feet! He brought me home a beautiful fan, too. Boy did I miss him!

Well, thats all for now! Check back soon!
-Marissa

No comments:
Post a Comment