At least it's Jamba Juice and you can tell yourself it's healthy. They know my order at the local Dunkin Donuts. :(
ha! I love this! I used to go into Dunkin Donuts all the time, and they *thought* they knew my order and would get it ready when I was still in line, but they kept getting it wrong. I didn't have the heart to tell them since they were so sweet!
Oh Julie Lee, that is soooo you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
At least it's Jamba Juice and you can tell yourself it's healthy. They know my order at the local Dunkin Donuts. :(
ha! I love this! I used to go into Dunkin Donuts all the time, and they *thought* they knew my order and would get it ready when I was still in line, but they kept getting it wrong. I didn't have the heart to tell them since they were so sweet!
Oh Julie Lee, that is soooo you.
Post a Comment