Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stress Monster!

Well, I seriously had no idea how stressful this last week before the wedding was going to be. I have lost 5lbs in 6 days and brushed out about half my hair. I thought I was super organized and on top of everything, but in the end its all the small details that add up and push you over the edge! (Not to mention crazy cake ladies. Thats an entire post for another time!) I am so greatly looking forward to tonight when I've done everything I can do, and then I can let our Planner take over. We're having Eric and his family and my bridesmaids over for BBQ tonight and I am going to chow down! Then maybe I'll actually be able to get more than 5 hours of sleep. I cant wait for Sunday when I'll be napping on the beach of Cancun!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Breath...All the minor little details will iron out.