I also made three Pumpkin pies this week. We're about half way through number two. My grocery store didnt have all the ingredients so I had to make three different trips! It was worth it though!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Ribbon and Pie
I was so excited to receive the ribbon I ordered from namemaker.com! It's pink and has Clairebelle's Closet written on it in silver! Clairebelle's Closet is the name of my up-coming costume business! I've been working hard on the first products, and I'll post pics as soon as their ready!

I also made three Pumpkin pies this week. We're about half way through number two. My grocery store didnt have all the ingredients so I had to make three different trips! It was worth it though!
I also made three Pumpkin pies this week. We're about half way through number two. My grocery store didnt have all the ingredients so I had to make three different trips! It was worth it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment